To become a preferred value-added importer and distributor and distribution partner for industrial, automotive, communication and security consumer products in Africa.
This is achieved by conducting our business in the following manner:
- Having highest standards of ethical conduct
- By making it easy for our customers to do business with us
- Being experts in every service we provide
- Providing our customers, a one-stop-shop solution(all in one solution / full industrial solution)
- Quick turnaround times on service provision to customers
- By being sensitive to the needs of the communities in which our businesses operate
- And being conscious of our responsibilities for safety and the environment.
Our mission is to develop and manage a sustainable business for the long-term benefit of all stakeholders, in both current and future generations.
- We aim to produce superior returns for our shareholders by efficiently managing our business and by taking advantage of acquisitive and organic growth opportunities.
- We safeguard our strong market shares by offering quality products and have them readily available to our customers.
- We establish enduring partnerships with our suppliers, combining their leading international brands and our distribution strengths in Africa.
- We ensure that a significant part of Hudaco's strength, its people, thrive in a decentralized, dynamic and challenging and equitable business environment.
- We aim to achieve our objectives in a manner governed by the highest standards of ethical conduct, sensitive to the needs of the communities in which our businesses operate and conscious of our responsibilities for safety and the environment.
- Founded in 1891 - by Hubert Davies, a Consulting Electrical Engineer, to supply electrical and mechanical industrial equipment to the mining industry
- In 1917 - was converted into a private company, which facilitated introduction of Senior managers as shareholders and Directors
- From 1970 - Hudaco expanded its footprint across Africa to towns like Lusaka, Ndola (Zambia), Bulawayo, Gwelo (Zimbabwe), Nairobi (Kenya), Windhoek (Namibia) etc.
- Today, Hudaco has a proud history of over 125 years and employs more than 3600 people across Africa.